The perfect tool for the polishing process. Surface preparation is a key factor in the overall result of the detailing process and influences coating performance and durability. Removing polishing oils safely and effectively has just become much easier. With the 310GSM, double-sided Q²M PolishWipe EVO, inspection and polish removal get easy and simple
Q2M PolishWipe has two sides, with two different lengths of fiber. It’s edgeless, fabricated with the laser-cut technology, for safety and durability of the fiber itself. And surely this is one of the best microfibers in the market when it comes to removing polishing pastes and all types of oily residue. No matter if you in the middle of your paint correction or if you just like to use it with Q2M PREP before applying the coating.
The Q2M Polish Wipe features a laser cut, dual-length, 80:20 (polyester:polyamide) weave that is optimised for removing oil-rich residues. The completely edgeless, tag-free design virtually eliminates the risk of causing any fresh surface marring, and makes this towel ideal for buffing off polish residues and for doing preparation wipe downs with GYEON Q2M PREP.
Please check our microfiber towel guide for more details of microfiber towels, towel care and different types of towels and their usages.
Blend: 80:20 (Polyester:Polyamide)
Weight: 310 gsm
Edge: Edge-less (Lacer Cut)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any loose factory production fibers.
- Always keep used/dirty microfiber towels in a separate bin from your regular laundry to reduce the risk of accidentally damaging your valuable microfiber by washing them together.
- Better to use color coded towels for different purpose which will help to reduce the chance of cross contamination.
- Do not wash Microfiber products with fabric softener, fabric Softener will clog the micro-pours in the microfiber fabric that suck up water and dust.
- Do not use bleach, bleach will break down and erode the integrity of the split microfiber strands, your towels will lose their absorbency, and dust clinging ability, they will become rough and ineffective.
- Don’t dry too hot, microfiber is like a plastic. If you heat it up too much it will melt, and will lose cleaning effectiveness, machine wash up to 60 Degree is normally fine.
- Machine Wash in Warm Water with a Mild, Clean-Rinsing Liquid Detergent that is as Free of Dyes and Perfumes as Possible.
- Do not Iron microfiber towels.