GYEON Q²M SoftWipe EVO
SOFT, PLUSH AND THICK. THE PERFECT MICROFIBRE FOR COATINGS AND QUICK DETAILERS
Gyeon Q2M SoftWipe fiber was developed to suit even the softest paints on the market. This towel is extremely thick, but gentle fibers are perfect for wiping coatings and all types of quick detailers and spray sealants. It’s the perfect choice for Gyeon Q2M Cure. A major benefit is it’s edge-less finish/trim, making the Q2M SoftWipe towel ultra-safe.
Q²M SoftWipe EVO was redeveloped to suit the softest paints on the market. It’s extremely thick, but its gentle fibers are perfect for wiping coatings and all types of quick detailers and spray sealants. It’s the perfect choice for Q²M CeramicDetailer or Q²M Cure. A major benefit is its edgeless trim, now even safer with the ultrasonic cut. The Q²M SoftWipe EVO is plush, thick and very satisfying to use.
The Q2M SoftWipe Towel is fabricated using the most advanced laser-cut technology, making edge-less microfibers very durable against wear.
Our Q²M SoftWipe fiber was developed to suit even the softest paints on the market. It’s extremely thick, but gentle fibers are perfect for wiping coatings and all types of quick detailers and spray sealants. It’s the perfect choice for our Q²M Cure or it’s Matte version. A major benefit is it’s edgeless trim, making the Q²M SoftWipe towel ultra-safe. The Q²M SoftWipe Towel is fabricated using the most advanced laser-cutting technology, making edgeless microfibers very durable against wear.
ADVICE ON MAINTENANCE
Machine wash, maximum 30’C. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach.
Please check our microfiber towel guide for more details of microfiber towels, towel care and different types of towels and their usages.
Blend: 80:20 (Polyester:Polyamide)
Weight: 380 gsm
Edge: Edge-less (Lacer Cut)
Size: 60×40 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any loose factory production fibers.
- Always keep used/dirty microfiber towels in a separate bin from your regular laundry to reduce the risk of accidentally damaging your valuable microfiber by washing them together.
- Better to use color coded towels for different purpose which will help to reduce the chance of cross contamination.
- Do not wash Microfiber products with fabric softener, fabric Softener will clog the micro-pours in the microfiber fabric that suck up water and dust.
- Do not use bleach, bleach will break down and erode the integrity of the split microfiber strands, your towels will lose their absorbency, and dust clinging ability, they will become rough and ineffective.
- Don’t dry too hot, microfiber is like a plastic. If you heat it up too much it will melt, and will lose cleaning effectiveness, machine wash up to 60 Degree is normally fine.
- Machine Wash in Warm Water with a Mild, Clean-Rinsing Liquid Detergent that is as Free of Dyes and Perfumes as Possible.
- Do not Iron microfiber towels.