WORK STUFF Zephyr Waffle Drying Microfiber Towel
₹ 952 – ₹ 2,419
WORK STUFF Zephyr Waffle Towel – a series of the highest quality wafer microfibers intended for cleaning glass / glass surfaces.
Looking for a top-quality waffle microfiber for your car? Introducing the ZEPHYR Waffle Towel 3-Pack, a set of top-quality waffle weave microfiber towels perfect for cleaning car windows and other glass surfaces. The unique waffle structure of these towels ensures that they leave no scratches, streaks, or stains on the glass surface. Made from highly absorbent microfiber material, they effectively absorb excess water from the cleaned surface. The towels’ compact size and density of 400g/m2 make them perfect for hand cleaning upholstery and other interior car surfaces. With a size of 35/35cm, the ZEPHYR Waffle Towel 3-Pack is a must-have for anyone looking for a premium microfiber cleaning solution. Optimize your car cleaning routine with these exceptional products!
Size 35×35 cm
Weight 400g / m2 (actual weight)
- Wafer microfiber structure
- Compact size
- High quality (made in Korea)
- Practical color
Zephyr Waffle Towel – a microfibre designed for cleaning glass. Thanks to the wafer microfiber structure, it allows you to quickly and effectively clean glass surfaces.
Please check our microfiber care guide for better life of your microfibers
MADE IN KOREA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any loose factory production fibers.
- Always keep used/dirty microfiber towels in a separate bin from your regular laundry to reduce the risk of accidentally damaging your valuable microfiber by washing them together.
- Better to use color coded towels for different purpose which will help to reduce the chance of cross contamination.
- Do not wash Microfiber products with fabric softener, fabric Softener will clog the micro-pours in the microfiber fabric that suck up water and dust.
- Do not use bleach, bleach will break down and erode the integrity of the split microfiber strands, your towels will lose their absorbency, and dust clinging ability, they will become rough and ineffective.
- Don’t dry too hot, microfiber is like a plastic. If you heat it up too much it will melt, and will lose cleaning effectiveness, machine wash up to 60 Degree is normally fine.
- Machine Wash in Warm Water with a Mild, Clean-Rinsing Liquid Detergent that is as Free of Dyes and Perfumes as Possible.
- Do not Iron microfiber towels.