Cobra hybrid guzzler drying microfiber towel
The Cobra Guzzler Hybrid Twisted Drying Towel is a unique hybrid towel that is made out a twist-loop microfiber combination that allows for extra levels of absorbency. The Cobra Guzzler Hybrid Twisted Drying Towel is made out of 1200/GSM, which makes the softness almost unmatched.
The Cobra Guzzler Hybrid Twisted Drying Towel looks like the Guzzler you know and love, just with the added twist of extreme softness. Surrounding the towel is a silk, satin edge that is beneficial in preventing marring to whichever surface it is being used on.
The hybrid in the Cobra Guzzler Hybrid Twisted Drying Towel comes from its twist-loop microfiber blend that is comprised of 70% polyester and 30% polyamide, coming in at 1200/GSM. This extremely soft towel is perfect for drying any vehicle.
The Cobra Guzzler Hybrid Twisted Drying Towel looks like the Guzzler you know and love, just with the added twist of extreme softness. Surrounding the towel is a silk, satin edge that is beneficial in preventing marring to whichever surface it is being used on. The strip of satin covers the threads where the fabric has been sewn to keep it from unraveling. A larger thread is used to bind the edges of the towel and it’s not as soft as the tiny microfibers. The satin edge covers the exposed stitching to eliminate any risk of the thread scratching the paint.
The Cobra Guzzler Hybrid Twisted Drying Towel measures at a large 20″x 30″. It is available in a pleasant mint green with dark green, satin trim. The towel is machine washable in regular detergent or with a specified microfiber cleaner but avoid fabric softener or bleach. Dry on low heat or no heat. All Cobra towels can withstand upwards of 500 washings.
Size: 20″ x 30″
MADE IN KOREA
- GSM: 1200 GSM
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Weave: Twist Loop
- Border: Ultra sonic Cut
- Country of Origin: South Korea
Please check our microfiber towel guide for more details of microfiber towels, towel care and different types of towels and their usages.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any loose factory production fibers.
- Always keep used/dirty microfiber towels in a separate bin from your regular laundry to reduce the risk of accidentally damaging your valuable microfiber by washing them together.
- Better to use color coded towels for different purpose which will help to reduce the chance of cross contamination.
- Do not wash Microfiber products with fabric softener, fabric Softener will clog the micro-pours in the microfiber fabric that suck up water and dust.
- Do not use bleach, bleach will break down and erode the integrity of the split microfiber strands, your towels will lose their absorbency, and dust clinging ability, they will become rough and ineffective.
- Don’t dry too hot, microfiber is like a plastic. If you heat it up too much it will melt, and will lose cleaning effectiveness, machine wash up to 60 Degree is normally fine.
- Machine Wash in Warm Water with a Mild, Clean-Rinsing Liquid Detergent that is as Free of Dyes and Perfumes as Possible.
- Do not Iron microfiber towels.