GreenZ Supreme Drying Towel
The GreenZ Supreme Drying Towel is one of the most unique towels available in the market. Super thirsty premium Korean 70/30 blend fibers in a unique, patented twist-loop hybrid design create levels of absorbency previously only imagined. Alternating stripes of Twist Loop and Soft Plush sets 1200 gsm GreenZ Supreme Drying Towel apart from all competitors, and one of the softest towels you ever use.
The GreenZ Supreme Twisted Pile Drying Towel is specially designed to dry vehicles faster, more thoroughly and more gently than other drying towels. It quickly and efficiently wicks away any trace of moisture from your car’s surfaces and into the fibers of the towel. Alternating stripes of twist loop and soft plush makes GreenZ Supreme Twisted Pile Drying Towel a unique drying towel for drying your car safely and efficiently.
- Extra Soft and Ultra-absorbent
- 100% Premium Korean 1200gsm 70/30 Blend Split Microfiber
- Unique type of “Twisted Pile” microfibre
- Big size & Safe
Made with the Highest Quality Korean Microfiber Preferred by Auto Enthusiasts
MADE IN KOREA
- GSM: 1200 GSM
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Weave: Twist Loop
- Border: Ultra sonic Cut
- Country of Origin: South Korea
Please check our microfiber towel guide for more details of microfiber towels, towel care and different types of towels and their usages.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any loose factory production fibers.
- Always keep used/dirty microfiber towels in a separate bin from your regular laundry to reduce the risk of accidentally damaging your valuable microfiber by washing them together.
- Better to use color coded towels for different purpose which will help to reduce the chance of cross contamination.
- Do not wash Microfiber products with fabric softener, fabric Softener will clog the micro-pours in the microfiber fabric that suck up water and dust.
- Do not use bleach, bleach will break down and erode the integrity of the split microfiber strands, your towels will lose their absorbency, and dust clinging ability, they will become rough and ineffective.
- Don’t dry too hot, microfiber is like a plastic. If you heat it up too much it will melt, and will lose cleaning effectiveness, machine wash up to 60 Degree is normally fine.
- Machine Wash in Warm Water with a Mild, Clean-Rinsing Liquid Detergent that is as Free of Dyes and Perfumes as Possible.
- Do not Iron microfiber towels.