WORK STUFF Gentleman Basic Microfiber Towel
Introducing GENTLEMAN Basic Microfiber Towel, the perfect microfiber cloth for efficient and effective car cleaning and maintenance. This microfiber cloth is ideal for a range of tasks, from waxing and applying coatings to using Quick Detailers, both inside and outside of your vehicle. With its laser-cut WORK STUFF logo and a flat material on one side and a fluffy material on the other, GENTLEMAN Basic ensures a thorough cleaning experience. This cloth is available in four colours: purple, white, yellow, and grey, and boasts a size of 40/40cm and a density of 350g/m2. Choose GENTLEMAN Basic for a dense and delicate microfiber cleaning experience with laser-cut edges.
- Size – 40 / 40cm
- Density – 350g / m2
- Laser cut edges
- Dense and delicate microfiber
Suggested use for working with: Coatings, Polish, QD, QW, Sealants, Waxes, etc.
Work Stuff Gentleman Basic is an unrivalled luxury fiber available for everyone!
We recommend washing the product before the first use.
Please check our microfiber care guide for better life of your microfibers
MADE IN KOREA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any loose factory production fibers.
- Always keep used/dirty microfiber towels in a separate bin from your regular laundry to reduce the risk of accidentally damaging your valuable microfiber by washing them together.
- Better to use color coded towels for different purpose which will help to reduce the chance of cross contamination.
- Do not wash Microfiber products with fabric softener, fabric Softener will clog the micro-pours in the microfiber fabric that suck up water and dust.
- Do not use bleach, bleach will break down and erode the integrity of the split microfiber strands, your towels will lose their absorbency, and dust clinging ability, they will become rough and ineffective.
- Don’t dry too hot, microfiber is like a plastic. If you heat it up too much it will melt, and will lose cleaning effectiveness, machine wash up to 60 Degree is normally fine.
- Machine Wash in Warm Water with a Mild, Clean-Rinsing Liquid Detergent that is as Free of Dyes and Perfumes as Possible.
- Do not Iron microfiber towels.