MAGNETO – the highest quality microfibre with magnets. Designed to catch those pesky drips.
- High absorbency
- Thanks to the magnets, the towel can be placed anywhere in both vertical and horizontal positions
- Exceptional gentleness
- Top-quality microfiber
Problem with leaking water from the mirrors after washing the car?
We have a solution for this – MAGNETO high quality delicate microfiber with magnets inside. Just attach the product under the mirrors or elsewhere. Water in these sensitive areas falls directly into the microfiber, not down your fresh paintwork.
These are also extremely handy for keeping your work area clean on PPF installations.
Please check our microfiber care guide for better life of your microfibers
Large 22″ x 30″ waffle texture microfiber towel
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any loose factory production fibers.
- Always keep used/dirty microfiber towels in a separate bin from your regular laundry to reduce the risk of accidentally damaging your valuable microfiber by washing them together.
- Better to use color coded towels for different purpose which will help to reduce the chance of cross contamination.
- Do not wash Microfiber products with fabric softener, fabric Softener will clog the micro-pours in the microfiber fabric that suck up water and dust.
- Do not use bleach, bleach will break down and erode the integrity of the split microfiber strands, your towels will lose their absorbency, and dust clinging ability, they will become rough and ineffective.
- Don’t dry too hot, microfiber is like a plastic. If you heat it up too much it will melt, and will lose cleaning effectiveness, machine wash up to 60 Degree is normally fine.
- Machine Wash in Warm Water with a Mild, Clean-Rinsing Liquid Detergent that is as Free of Dyes and Perfumes as Possible.
- Do not Iron microfiber towels.