GreenZ Edgeless 380 Microfiber Towel
The ultrasonic cut, edgeless microfiber towel designed to avoid any damages to soft paint and is great for wax and polish residue removal, quick detail sprays, rinse-less car wash, and delicate finish work.
GreenZ Edgeless 380 Microfiber Detailing Towel can tackle any car cleaning task. Additionally, these microfiber cleaning towels feature a medium weight and medium pile. The ultrasonic cut ZeroEdge microfiber detailing towels are soft to the touch, and will not scratch. These auto detailing microfiber towels work equally well on interior, exterior, wheels, trim, and paint.
This 380 gsm towel’s soft texture makes it great for the application of spray waxes and quick detailers, as well as wax and polish removal. With Dual-Pile construction, longer fibers to remove loose particles and a shorter nap
side to remove excess polish or wax.
MADE IN KOREA
- GSM: 380 GSM
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Weave: Dual Pile
- Border: Ultra sonic Cut
- Country of Origin: South Korea – 100% Korean Split Microfiber
- Removal of Detailing Sprays / Wax / Compound / Sealant / Glaze / Polish
- Buffing and Polishing Chrome / Shiny Metals / Glass / Mirrors
- Rinse-less / Waterless Washing
- Quick Detailing
- Spray Waxes and Buffing; Final Buff
Please check our microfiber towel guide for more details of microfiber towels, towel care and different types of towels and their usages.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any loose factory production fibers.
- Always keep used/dirty microfiber towels in a separate bin from your regular laundry to reduce the risk of accidentally damaging your valuable microfiber by washing them together.
- Better to use color coded towels for different purpose which will help to reduce the chance of cross contamination.
- Do not wash Microfiber products with fabric softener, fabric Softener will clog the micro-pours in the microfiber fabric that suck up water and dust.
- Do not use bleach, bleach will break down and erode the integrity of the split microfiber strands, your towels will lose their absorbency, and dust clinging ability, they will become rough and ineffective.
- Don’t dry too hot, microfiber is like a plastic. If you heat it up too much it will melt, and will lose cleaning effectiveness, machine wash up to 60 Degree is normally fine.
- Machine Wash in Warm Water with a Mild, Clean-Rinsing Liquid Detergent that is as Free of Dyes and Perfumes as Possible.
- Do not Iron microfiber towels.