The GreenZ Genuine Leather Chamois is a unique and natural product. Selected sheepskins are 100% cod oil tanned to give the luxurious, golden, soft finish that can absorb six times its weight of water as well as dirt.
The Chamois are manufactured in the traditional method to ensure high performance and durability and allows you to clean with a streak free shine. We strongly believe in supporting the UK manufacturing industry.
The Chamois is super soft, made in Italy and solid not stitched and with no holes and supplied with after care instructions. Please note that due to this being a natural shape of the skins all sizes stated are approximate.
– Perfect Cleaning
– Quick Drying
– Does not leave any marks
– No risk of scratching
– Full oil tanned
Size: 67×44 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any loose factory production fibers.
- Always keep used/dirty microfiber towels in a separate bin from your regular laundry to reduce the risk of accidentally damaging your valuable microfiber by washing them together.
- Better to use color coded towels for different purpose which will help to reduce the chance of cross contamination.
- Do not wash Microfiber products with fabric softener, fabric Softener will clog the micro-pours in the microfiber fabric that suck up water and dust.
- Do not use bleach, bleach will break down and erode the integrity of the split microfiber strands, your towels will lose their absorbency, and dust clinging ability, they will become rough and ineffective.
- Don’t dry too hot, microfiber is like a plastic. If you heat it up too much it will melt, and will lose cleaning effectiveness, machine wash up to 60 Degree is normally fine.
- Machine Wash in Warm Water with a Mild, Clean-Rinsing Liquid Detergent that is as Free of Dyes and Perfumes as Possible.
- Do not Iron microfiber towels.