GreenZ Breeze 550 Ultra Plush Microfiber Towel
The GreenZ Breeze 550 Ultra Plush Microfiber Towel is an exceptionally soft, edgeless towel that is designed for buffing off polishes, waxes, and paint sealants. The Breeze 550 Ultra Plush Microfiber Towel weighs in at an impressive 550 gsm, making it thick enough for all your detailing needs, without the annoying drag normally associated with towels this thick. This edgeless microfiber towel designed to avoid any damages to soft paint and is great for wax and polish residue removal, quick detail sprays, rinse-less car wash, and delicate finish work.
GreenZ Breeze 550 Ultra Plush Microfiber Towel has a high pile on both sides. Soft and plush with long fibers to pull particles away from the surface being wiped, these Korean microfiber detailing towels prevent scratching and swirl marks.
This 550 gsm towel’s soft texture makes it great for the application of spray waxes and quick detailers, as well as wax, sealant and ceramic coating removal.
MADE IN KOREA
- GSM: 550 GSM
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Weave: Circular Knit
- Border: Edgeless Knife-Cut and Tumble
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Removal of Detailing Sprays / Wax / Compound / Sealant / Glaze / Polish
- Buffing and Polishing Chrome / Shiny Metals / Glass / Mirrors
- Rinse-less / Waterless Washing
- Quick Detailing
- Spray Waxes and Buffing; Final Buff
Please check our microfiber towel guide for more details of microfiber towels, towel care and different types of towels and their usages.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any loose factory production fibers.
- Always keep used/dirty microfiber towels in a separate bin from your regular laundry to reduce the risk of accidentally damaging your valuable microfiber by washing them together.
- Better to use color coded towels for different purpose which will help to reduce the chance of cross contamination.
- Do not wash Microfiber products with fabric softener, fabric Softener will clog the micro-pours in the microfiber fabric that suck up water and dust.
- Do not use bleach, bleach will break down and erode the integrity of the split microfiber strands, your towels will lose their absorbency, and dust clinging ability, they will become rough and ineffective.
- Don’t dry too hot, microfiber is like a plastic. If you heat it up too much it will melt, and will lose cleaning effectiveness, machine wash up to 60 Degree is normally fine.
- Machine Wash in Warm Water with a Mild, Clean-Rinsing Liquid Detergent that is as Free of Dyes and Perfumes as Possible.
- Do not Iron microfiber towels.