Collinite Fleetwax Cleaner Wax 870
All in one cleaner-wax for mild oxidation leaves a high gloss, protective shine.
Collinite’s award-winning, #1 selling marine product is the product to have for larger fleet applications when saving time and money is a priority, but performance can’t be compromised. Versatile and easy to use, this single step formula removes film, light oxidation/discolouration and stains from fiberglass surfaces while leaving behind a radiant, high gloss finish and durable protective coating that shields for months against weathering; UV, salt spray and more.
Application By Hand
• Place a nickel sized amount of product on an applicator pad.
• Rub in well over a section no bigger than a 2×2 ft. Use firm pressure and rub until just before product starts to dry. Buff off with a microfiber towel to reveal a crisper, darker and more reflective finish.
Application By Machine
• Place 5 small pea size dots onto buffing pad. Do not over saturate pad. Only a small amount of product is needed.
• Place pad on panel and turn on buffer to 5800 pm. Make 2-3 section passes with firm pressure no larger than a 2×2 ft section. Lower machine speed to 4800 opm and make an additional 2-3 passes with less pressure. Buff until just before product dries. Never dry buff.
• Wipe off product residue from panel to reveal a clean, glossy, beautiful finish.
- For exterior marine detailing use
- Available in 16 fl oz and 64 fl oz
- Average Spread/Coverage: 500-1,000 sq feet
Size: 16 oz.
MADE IN USA
Place finger over cap and shake well before using. Surface should be pre-cleaned, dry and feel lukewarm to the touch. Apply small amount of No.325 to microfiber applicator pad and spread evenly across 2x2ft section at a time. Rub as necessary to loosen surface contaminants/light oxidation. As product begins to dry, polish off with dry microfiber towel. Reapply as necessary for stubborn contamination. To obtain added protective durability on clean surface, follow up with one of Collinite’s last step waxes (No. 845, 476 or 915).
Use a microfiber towel (like GreenZ Gold All Purpose towel) with a medium nap to remove the cleaner.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.